The Myths and Facts booklet is one of the key resources of the Two Sides campaign. The 24 page A5 booklet addresses the popular myths about print and paper and dispels those myths with verifiable facts.
Members of Two Sides can personalise the Myths and Facts booklet. By adding your company’s logo to the front cover, and corporate images and text to the inside cover, these personalised booklets can be a valuable tool to share with customers, staff and stakeholders.
How to personalise
There are two ways for our members to personalise the Myths and Facts booklet.
Option 1: Members do the editing themselves
- Download the InDesign files and edit the cover using this guide
- When complete, send a PDF of the cover to Two Sides for approval
- After approval, Two Sides will send the text files
- You can then export the complete booklet in the required PDF format
Option 2: We do the editing for you (free of charge)
- Download the Microsoft Word template and make the edits in this document
- Send the edited template to Two Sides, along with any high resolution images
- We will edit the InDesign document using this template and send a PDF back to you for approval
- We will then produce a print-ready PDF and a low resolution PDF for websites etc.
- If required, we can also arrange the printing (at additional cost)
Membership of Two Sides starts from as little as £150 per year. Two Sides is a not-for-profit organisation and all the funds we receive help us develop great materials like the Myths and Facts booklet.
Two Sides members are given exclusive permission to personalise and co-brand our materials, as well as many other benefits. Become a member today!