|What does it cost.
|What is the basis of the subscription?
A key principle of Two Sides is to be inclusive, encouraging organisations of all sizes to contribute to the overall aim of promoting responsible environmental practices throughout the Graphic Communications Supply Chain.
To achieve this, annual membership fees for organisations trading for commercial reasons in Print and Paper are calculated as a percentage of their annual relevant turnover in the UK.
Relevant turnover is defined as the total turnover derived
from those parts of the business entity that are directly
involved in the Graphic Communications Supply Chain.
How much does it cost to become a member?
|Two Sides recognises that applicants may have wider
commercial interests which are outside of the Graphic
Communications Supply Chain. In these circumstances,
applicants will be asked to declare their turnover arising
form Print and Paper activities and raise a subscription
on relevant turnover according to the formula above.
- All print and paper activity must be declared
- Turnover derived from non print and paper products may be excluded
- The membership year starts on 1st January. Membership fees for Members joining partway through a membership year will need to reflect a whole year's membership
- There will be a minimum fee of Â£500 for all members except for printers where there will be a minimum fee of Â£150
- Two Sides reserves the right to challenge and/or request additional information about an applicant's declared relevant turnover figure, in order to ensure consistency of fee payments across the Two Sides Membership
- Discretionary supplementary financial contributions to Two Sides are also welcome
- Subscription rates may vary from time to time and will be decided by the Board