Partner Members play a vital role in assisting Two Sides to
communicate with all its stakeholders. Partner members
recognise the benefits that Two Sides brings to the Industry
and will strive to assist Two Sides with their expertise.
Partner Members may be invited to participate on
the Two Sides Marketing Group, thereby contributing to the
formulation of policy and marketing plans prior to
submission to the Print and Paper Sustainability Group.
Whilst Partner Members must support the Two Sides mission,
they will not be required to apply implementation processes
within their organisation. Partner Members will not be
expected to pay a subscription.
Partner Member Benefits
The following benefits apply to Partner Members:
- access to Two Sides materials.
- a means to enhance your reputation in relation to sustainability issues and to support the interests and reputation of your own organisation.
- access to information on emerging issues and challenges the industry is facing.
- a vehicle for developing practical solutions in consultation with industry, civil society and government.
- a communications and engagement platform, supporting you in communicating with media, your own stakeholders, NGOs and any other organisation.