16 new mini infographics highlight some of the key facts from the Myths and Facts booklet and are perfect for sharing on social media.
Some of the sustainability facts about the Print and Paper industry are:
- Between 2005 and 2015, European forests grew by an area the size of Switzerland – that's 1,500 football pitches every day!
- Europe recycles 72% of its paper
- 85% of the wood used by the European pulp and paper industry comes from European forests
- Between 2005 and 2013, the CO2 emissions of the European pulp and paper industry were reduced by 22%
- 56% of the industry’s total primary annual energy consumption is biomass-based
Please download and share away!