International Print Day 2018 is designed to help celebrate our mutual love of CMYK and help PRINT trend across social media. This year the theme is COLLABORATION!
We are all in this together and when we work together, share ideas and create projects and products together, we are all better for it – and so are the projects and products.
Two Sides shares in this love for collaboration by working with our members by providing a forum to help people gain a better understanding of why Print and Paper is a versatile and sustainable communications medium.
Why do so many people love Print?
Print promotes literacy and education
- Research has found children remember more details from stories they read on paper than stories they read in e-books.
- 65% believe that reading news in a printed newspaper provides a deep understanding of the story
Print is enjoyable, relaxing, and practical
- 72% prefer reading books in print
- 69% think it’s important to ‘switch off’ and enjoy printed books and magazines
Print is safe, secure, sustainable, and trusted
- 71% are increasingly concerned that their personal information held electronically is at risk of being hacked
- 73% keep hard copies of important documents filed at home as they believe this is the most safe and secure way of storing information.
Learn more about how Two Sides collaborates with the print industry to promote the value, effectiveness, and sustainability of paper and print. Two Sides membership provides a host of benefits including industry-wide visibility, credibility, and information to help your organisation better understand sustainability issues related to the Graphic Communications Industry and more effectively promote the sustainability of our industry and your business.
Two Sides has plenty of shareable #IPD18 branded material ready for you to use. See below to download our infographics and receive Tweet ideas:
Download the Two Sides Infographics now
Subscribe to the Two Sides Newsletter to receive Twitter friendly videos
Find out more about the event at:
Sources: Jabr.F 2013, Two Sides/Toluna 2017