Submitted by: Holly Coulton March 6, 2019
March the 7th is World Book Day! Join Two Sides to celebrate the day by sharing our World Book Day branded factographics and stories.
Let us use the day to share and spread our love for books through our social media platforms using the #WorldBookDay hashtag.
To help spread the word and make things easy for you, Two Sides has some informative and shareable content for you to download and share.
You can download our World Book Day branded infographics containing some interesting and engaging print and book facts. Click here to download
We have even got some Twitter friendly videos ready for you to share!
Simply copy the suggested Tweets below and paste into your Twitter.
- #WorldBookDay 84% of people say they understand and can retain information better when they read in print https://t.co/kkSFDBjgyN
- #WorldBookDay 69% believe its important to ‘switch off’ and enjoy printed books and magazines https://t.co/W8Sh5QLaDH
- #WorldBookDay 73% believe reading a printed book is more enjoyable than reading an E-book pic.twitter.com/GVAdAuYx98
- #WorldBookDay Research shows children remember more details from stories they read on paper than stories they read in E-books https://t.co/8XBomdNO2Z
- #WorldBookDay 79% of people are most relaxed when reading in print https://t.co/8TPcNr5KQr
We also have some downloadable World Book Day branded infographics available for you to share.
Download these infographics below:
Download the Two Sides Infographics now