Submitted by: Josh Birch September 17, 2021
This year FSC® will raise global awareness of the importance of responsible forest management and the important interplay between climate change and forests. As part of this annual awareness day, FSC aims to encourage and support consumers, businesses, communities and stakeholders to show their commitment to FSC and responsible forest management. This year, FSC Friday is all about the fight against climate change and climate-smart forestry.
How can you get involved?
- Promote your FSC-certified product range, or FSC certification in the build up to and on FSC Friday! For example, run a special offer on a particular range or product or feature particular products
- Organise internal/external promotions or events (of course adapted to the corresponding covid19 guidelines)!
- Use your communication channels, such as social media, newsletters, websites to draw attention to your FSC commitment!
- Address in your communications the positive impact of responsible forestry on climate change.
- Involve schools, retailers and other partners in celebrating FSC Friday and spread the message of the importance of our forests to fighting climate change
Find out more and get involved at: www.fsc-uk.org