Submitted by: Holly Coulton October 16, 2018
International Print Day is a great opportunity to really celebrate what we love about print!
Lets use this day to share and spread our ideas, projects and thoughts on print through our social media platforms. Use the #IPD18 hashtag to get this event trending across the globe.
To help spread the word and make things easy for you, Two Sides has some informative and shareable content for you to download and share.
You can download our #IPD18 branded infographics containing some interesting and engaging paper and print facts. Click here to download
We have even got some Twitter friendly videos ready for you to share!
Simply copy the suggested Tweets below and paste into your Twitter along with the #IPD18 hashtag.
- #IPD18 European forests have grown by an area the size of Switzerland in just 10 years pic.twitter.com/KtIAxSH7Y5
- #IPD18 2 tonnes of paper are recycled in Europe every second pic.twitter.com/KtIAxSH7Y5
- #IPD18 European forests store almost 80 billion tonnes of carbon in their biomass pic.twitter.com/oCDV7fGk3f
- #IPD18 The CO2 emissions of the European pulp and paper industry reduced by 26% between 2005 and 2015 pic.twitter.com/p28KQiA959
- #IPD18 61% find it easier to track their expenses and manage their finances when printed on paper pic.twitter.com/CXFntlcyFK
- #IPD18 Trees absorb CO2 from the atmosphere and wood and paper products store that CO2 throughout their lifetimes pic.twitter.com/gMktWNjC23
- #IPD18 85% of the wood used by the European pulp and paper industry comes from European forests pic.twitter.com/XvUbyBAtb9
- #IPD18 58% of the European pulp and paper industry’s energy consumption comes from renewable biomass pic.twitter.com/yaWO52kguv
- #IPD18 European forests absorb around 7% of of the annual greenhouse gas emissions from the region pic.twitter.com/E6KdKJKiVc
- #IPD18 73% believe reading a printed book is more enjoyable than reading an E-book pic.twitter.com/GVAdAuYx98
- #IPD18 75% of the pulp delivered to paper mills in Europe comes from independently certified forests pic.twitter.com/YxXxklt8tq
- #IPD18 77% of consumers believe they should not be charged more for choosing paper bills and statements pic.twitter.com/SlAbSfjews
- #IPD18 69% believe its important to ‘switch off’ and enjoy printed books and magazines pic.twitter.com/WtNF2Da9OU
- #IPD18 Between 2005 and 2015, European forests grew by 44,000 KM2 – that’s over 1500 football pitches everyday! pic.twitter.com/NxA5nXLjFh
- #IPD18 The European paper industry has committed to achieving an 80% reduction in greenhouse gas emissions by 2050 pic.twitter.com/jQGXqyrmfq
- #IPD18 Research shows children remember more details from stories they read on paper than stories they read in E-books pic.twitter.com/8XBomdNO2Z
- #IPD18 9 million tonnes of e-waste were generated in 2014 from goods such as mobile phones, laptops and tablets pic.twitter.com/EyOoZKPChx
- #IPD18 The European pulp and paper industry is the biggest single user and producer of renewable energy in the EU pic.twitter.com/3GlY1qaE5s
- #IPD18 54% of the fibre used by Europe’s paper producers comes from paper for recycling pic.twitter.com/c9YvRyojoW
- #IPD18 60% of EU citizens would not choose a company which does not offer paper bills pic.twitter.com/el0PjnyJIJ
- #IPD18 The paper recycling rate is now 72.5%…the highest in the world! pic.twitter.com/RzRy0P5Plu
- #IPD18 79% of people are most relaxed when reading in print pic.twitter.com/imnK3nmqtv
- #IPD18 84% of people say they understand and can retain information better when they read in print pic.twitter.com/ZTarMK6erm
- #IPD18 89% believe that, when responsibly produced, used and recycled paper can be a sustainable way to communicate pic.twitter.com/UViTNP4iXg
- #IPD18 65% of people surveyed say they are easily distracted when reading on a phone (compared with 21% when reading in print!) pic.twitter.com/oHfgloLmtS
We also have some downloadable #IPD18 branded infographics available for you to share. Download these infographics below: