The PRIMA conference 2020 will be presented online across two morning sessions (BST/CEST) on 22 & 23 September. You will be updated about the latest pulp, paper, tissue and packaging trends, market developments and new opportunities for growth and innovation from the comfort of your desk.
Over 16+ insightful presentations and panel discussions, our line-up of leading industry speakers will inform you about:
- The impact of COVID-19 on the pulp, paper, tissue and packaging sectors
- New opportunities for sustainability and collaboration across the value chain
- Circularity in the paper and packaging industries
- Challenges, opportunities and trends in today’s graphic paper market
- The role of fibre-based packaging in the circular economy and climate neutrality
Click here to book your conference ticket.
For more industry events, please visit here.