Sustainability in Packaging Europe returns to the picturesque city of Barcelona and will offer brand owners, retailers, packaging converters, manufacturers, suppliers and recyclers, a unique opportunity to:
- Network with over 350 attendees from across the sustainability in packaging value chain, previous attendees include Heineken, Google, Pernod Ricard, Chanel, PepsiCo, Mars, Twinings, Braskem, Suez, Tetra Pak International, GSK, Stora Enso Oy, BP, Tata Steel and many more
- Hear from companies who are leading in sustainability, including H&M, Nike, Carrefour, SUEZ, Unilever, Ellen MacArthur Foundation, Mars, European Commission, and more
- Discover the solutions to the biggest challenges faced by the packaging supply chain, through truly unique sessions on key topics including design, supply chain management, material innovation, consumer behaviour and recycling and waste management.
- Extend learnings by attending workshops on global EPR programming and bio-based packaging ahead of the conference
- Connect with new business contacts at an exclusive networking drinks reception at a nearby venue to be announced soon!
To find out more about the event and book tickets see: