29-31 October 2018 | Barcelona Spain
One of the most important functions of packaging in the decade to 2020 will be increased sustainability.
To address future requirements, Smithers Pira created Sustainability in Packaging Europe – the only European packaging event designed to offer a 360 perspective on the key challenges and solutions the supply chain are faced with to evolve towards a circular economy.
Key themes include:
- Translating Sustainability Expectations into Practice
- Track A – Consumer Insight and Communications Strategies
- Track B – Material Innovation
- Collaborating to Accelerate Sustainable Development
- Waste Management and Recycling
- Designing for Sustainability
Global experts confirmed included Tesco, Unilver EUROPEN, Nestle, Nespresso, L’OREAL, Danone Waters, Mars, Nestle, Dow Europe, Carlsberg Group, Iggesund Paperboard and more offered their expert perspectives within sessions and lively panel discussions.
You may also be interested in:
Print & Packaging Personalise Myths and Facts booklet